FireUps Launches Inventory Management
FireUps is a Local Online marketing Service Focused on the Granite Fabrication Business has just launched the inventory management solution, Fuel designed to ease the pain of the natural stone fabricator that has, and manages a retail client base. One of the hardest customer calls to deal with is the remnant request. they have all the same needs and concerns as the counter-top customer but with much less Return on your investment. One of the main issues with the remnant customer is figuring out if you have what the customer is looking for.
Not any more! With the inventory manager you now can have the fab-shop collect some details on the remnant stock when it is designated as remnant and key it in or report back to sales staff on the stone that is available. This can then be entered and accessed by sales staff in real-time as well as marketed directly on your website.
Now dealing with the remnant customer just got a little easier.
Future integrations with a back end fab to fab exchange program and instant online marketing of your remnant stock on one off our properties will soon become a reality.
If you would like to be part of our Fuel Beta test managing your inventory Contact and ask about Fuel.
FireUps® Local Online Marketing Solution
FireUps Officially Launches Lead Management Application
FireUps Local Online Marketing Service has officially released our online Lead Management Solution Spark! Spark enables the everyday small business owner with powerful tools for managing all current business channels and track there effectiveness as well as grow the business withe the intelligence to make the right decisions.
Spark Lead Management solution tracks all phone calls and web submissions and provides Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functions to further enhance the power of the tracking system. Once in place our customers can track every dollar invested on marketing the business back to actual sales. Monitoring the effectiveness of your marketing dollars as a small business just became a REALITY.
Although this tool was developed to support our primary client base of granite and natural stone fabricators this application has also been used successfully in many other verticals
FireUps® Local Online Marketing Solution
Granite countertops, Lead Generation, Lead management
Hard Rock Imports : Dallas Granite Countertops
We have Created a new Marketing Website for Granite Countertops Dallas Texas www.granite-dallas.com. Online Marketing, Lead Generation, Call tracking, Website Development
Call tracking, Lead Generation, Online Marketing
PRG Design ... What's the Difference?
One of the things that run through your mind when thinking about a website is how can I tell what the difference is... You have some specific factors that you must concider before selecting a website design professional or service provider:
1. Click Around...Do you like what you see? (this is important but beleive it or not it is not the most important.) but it is the most important first step.
2. Know your objectives. Why do you have/need a website? Do you want to have a website to say ... "I have a website" or do you want a website to build your sales/prospects channel?
3. Call the service provider up off hours... Did they answer the phone? Send an email/fill out the contact form. How long did it take for them to get back to you? You can derive a lot from this test and make some assumptions based on the level of service you should expect to receive while working with them from this little test.
4. When you did finally talk to someone were they able to answer your questions or did they just ask questions? Did the experience provide you with a sense of confidence that you will be taken care of?
5. No matter how big your project or your budget you should feel like you are in good hands and have confidence that you will be taken care of. Without this you will be doomed from the start.
difference, Online Marketing, Website design
This specials list is subject to change at any time. Contact Us Today!
Credit Cards are accepted
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover